We've recently made a few changes to our subscription signup and management portal that will make your user experience better. You can view the new portal here: http://myaccount.dailyprogress.com.
The updated portal is now easier to navigate and more user-friendly, allowing you to change your subscription, update payment information or add a vacation stop/start to your account without having to pick up the phone.
For some accounts, however, the system will need your help connecting your digital subscription. All you need to do is follow the instructions below. As always, you can call our circulation department at (434) 978-7201 if you have questions or need any help. If you've already verified your account, don't encounter the "Get Started" message when accessing DailyProgress.com, or aren't interested in digital access, you can disregard this message.
Steps to connect your account:
- Click on "Get started."
- Go down the page to the "Find Your Account" section.
- Select "Last Name" or "Company Name" under Primary Look-up Option. Enter your information.
- Select "Account #", "Zipcode & Phone #" or "Zipcode & House Number". Enter your information.
- Click on continue. If you are redirected back to what you were reading, you were successful! Based on your subscription, you might be asked to make a selection. Select the option you would like to add, and then click submit.
- If you have any trouble at all, please don't hesitate to reach out to our circulation department by phone at (434) 978-7201 or by email at email@example.com.